Sunday, November 7, 2010

Voice of the Spirit

S. "But it is the spirit in a man, the breath of the Almighty, that gives him understanding" (Job 32: 8)

O. Elihu had not spoken to Job because he was younger that him, but as he sensed the Spirit of God in him, he knew he had to speak. To many times we don't listen to people who are younger in age. We think they don't have the "experience" in life to speak into a certain subject or situation. We need to understand that it is God's Spirit in us that make the difference. We need to understand that the Spirit is capable of doing great and mighty things.

A. I will be more responsive to the voice of the Spirit in other people...in my family, in my peers and in my church family.

P. God, give me ears to hear your voice as you speak through people all around me. Help me to see your spirit at work in all ways. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment