Friday, January 15, 2010

Transparent Lives

S. "O righteous God,who searches minds and hearts,bring to an end the violence of the wicked and make the righteous secure." Psalms 7:9(NIV)

O. There is no hiding from God. God is omnipotent and knows all things...and he searches our hearts and minds to know the intent of our hearts each and every day. In in his sovereignty, God brings and end to the violence of the wicked and give strength and grace and peace to those who find their refuge in Him.

I have been a Christian all my life and I know that God is with me...but there are still times when I find myself thinking that I can hide things from God. This is an odd thing for me to write, but there are times I just think that I am in control and have the right and privilege to do whatever I want...but I don't and if I am a person who really wants to be controlled by the Spirit of God and to be used as God's servant.

A. How can I live transparent? Be honest with myself, put safe guards in place and continue to seek God's face daily!

P. Lord, I approach the throne of Grace with confidence today, asking for a heart that is pure and holy...I surrender my life to you, Lord and ask for your Spirit to be present in my body, becoming a pure and holy vessel for your use only. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment