Friday, February 12, 2010

Rejoicing in All God Gives to Me

S.
"But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation. I will sing to the Lord, for he has been good to me." (Psalm 13: 5-6, NIV)

O. There is nothing in this world that I can trust in but God alone! Everything I have has been given to me by God. I look at my life and I realize how incredibly blessed I am. I have a blessed life and for that I am extremely grateful…but sometimes, I find myself trying to find peace and contentment in my things and in relationship around me. I need to constantly be reminded that I need to trust in God and not myself or my accomplishments…I need to follow wholeheartedly as a believer in Jesus Christ. Then I am really live out this verse. I will rejoice in the Lord…I will find joy in the simple things of life…in my salvation and God's constant love for me. On the valentine's weekend…I what to not only celebrate my relationship and love for my wife and children…I want more than anything to celebrate my relationship with Jesus Christ! He has loved me unconditionally and completely! Not that is something the makes me rejoice!

A. Today I choose to bask in the truth of my relationship with Jesus Christ. I choose to be found in him and to rejoice in his unfailing love.

P. Lord Jesus, thank you for loving me…I don't deserve your love, but you pour it out freely to me at all times in all places…what joy fills my heart today!

No comments:

Post a Comment