Saturday, February 13, 2010

Living on Purpose

S. "But my life is worth nothing to me unless I use it for finishing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesus—the work of telling others the Good News about the wonderful grace of God." (Acts 20: 24, NLT)

O. This verse really sums up my life right now. I have been praying and thinking much about my life and my work for the Lord. I just received a phone call from a young man who had been praying for me and our church…he kept saying that "God is going to put a fire in you and your church to do his work". That is exactly what I want to do. My most important task in life to know Jesus Christ and surrender my life daily to Him! Jesus' presence in me always for me to be the best husband, family and pastor that I can be…but it does not happen apart from Jesus. My work is to love Jesus and through my life to love the people in the world around me. I want to fulfill my life's purpose and mission today and everyday.

A. What an awesome responsibility we have a Christians…it is not just pastor's who have to live their lives on purpose for Jesus. I will choose to do God's work in my life in every way.

P. God, thank you for giving my life purpose and meaning through Jesus Christ. I am yours Lord! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment