Saturday, March 13, 2010

Remaining Holy

S. "For the Lord your God moves about in your camp to protect you and to deliver your enemies to you. Your camp must be holy, so that he will not see among you anything indecent and turn away from you" (Deuteronomy 23: 14, NIV).

O. There are several times in this section of Deuteronomy that God calls for the people of Israel to be holy. They have been set apart as God's chosen people and were set apart for a reason. They were instructed to keep their camp and they bodies pure and holy vessels for God. This is no different than what God expects of us today. He calls us to be set part and holy for us purposes.

A. I need to continue to pursue a holy life and keep in place accountabilities that will keep my in check. I want to live a holy life before God.

P. Lord, you are perfect and holy. You have called me and set me apart of be holy, just as you are holy. I call upon you and complete my and keep me holy by you name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment