Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Christ’s Supremacy

S. "He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.  For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.  He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.  And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him" (Colossians 1: 15-19)

O. When I read these verse I am reminded of how small I really am. I serve a very BIG God and an INCREDIBLE Savior. They are placed everything in the position that what want it to be in…They have control of the earth and seas…and even my life…"He was before all things, an in him all things hold together"! I have tried too long to have control over my life…I have done all that I know to do to make my life "right"…I have exhausted my resources as a human being and I need a strength beyond myself…that is Jesus, "he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy"!

I have the power available to of God himself…if Jesus Christ is the fullness of God…then when Jesus dwell in me I can experience the fullness of who God is in my life. WOW! What an incredible promise from God…that I can and will have Him with me to lead me and guide me in this life. I need Him! I want Him to be my guide! I trust Him for all that I do…I keep putting Him first!

A. I will continue in faith and trust as I place my life in the hands of God. Giving God EVERY area of my life.

P. Lord, you reign supreme in my life…I trust in your will and way for all that I can in the days ahead. I want to experience the power of your presence in me daily over the next few weeks. Thanks for being present even in my blunders! I love you, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment