Sunday, September 26, 2010

Ever Present God

S. "Praise the Lord. Praise, O servants of the Lord, praise the name of the Lord. Let the name of the Lord be praised, both now and forevermore. From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is to be praised. The Lord is exalted over all the nations, his glory above the heavens." (Psalm 113: 1-4)

O. There will never be a time with our God is NOT to be praised. I think if I am like most people, there are times with I when I an upset or distracted from the truth of who God is. There are occasions when I am so distraught over what turn out to be trivial matters that I don't see the purpose and plans of God in my life. This scripture tells me that the name of our God is to be praise both now (in my present circumstance) and forevermore (whatever will come!).

This scripture also tells me that there is not amount of time or no limit to the physical presence of God. He is everywhere...all the time and in everything we do. This was most recently a proven face in my travels overseas. God reminded me of his presence in the people of Russia...it is a mighty God and is worthy of all praise.

A. Today, it is my prayer that I will see the goodness of God in such a way that I will offer Him praise at all times and in all circumstances. No matter what comes my way...I will give God all praise.

P. Thank you Father for your unending love and presence in my life. Thank you that You are everywhere and in all plans and purposes of my life. I give you all praise in my life today! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment