Monday, September 13, 2010

Traveling in Russia

Please pray for me as I traveling in Russia this week. I will be working with pastor’s throughout the Ryazan Oblast (state) in Russia. There are 14 pastor’s and missionaries who are working for the Lord in the Ryazan Oblast. I will be joining Rev. Holley Faulkner, Pastor of Fairmont Baptist Temple as they encourage and being support to these pastors and missionaries.

On Saturday, we will be leading a training event and they Saturday evening and Sunday Morning I will be participating in the celebration of Hope Church’s 10th Anniversary. (Pastor Pavel Jirov is in the picture with me)!

Pray for safe travel in the air and on the ground. Pray for healthy relationships between the pastor and leaders of church ministries in the Ryazan Oblast. Pray for an out pouring of the Holy Spirit today and everyday with in Russia.

No comments:

Post a Comment