Friday, October 29, 2010

God is in Control

S. "Whenever the evil spirits saw him, they fell down before him and cried out, “You are the Son of God.” (Mark 3:11, NIV)

O. As I reflect on this verse this morning, I am just amazed at the power of God. I love this picture of Jesus' ministry. Here he is, healing, loving and giving to the people around him. They are amazed and in awe and wonder. And all the while, Satan is cringing as even those evil spirits supposedly under his control are bearing witness to the Son of God. I just shows God's might power over everything in the world. There is nothing under all creation that is out of the control of God.

A. Simply put, everything in my life and in the world around me is under God's control. I calls for my complete surrender and obedience to God in all that I do. At the very core of my life is a God who loves me and has a best place for my life. I just need to offer my life in surrender to him daily.

P. Lord, today is another day that you have ordained in my life. Today is another day for me to surrender my life to you and see your mighty work in this world. I give you my life today. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment