Wednesday, November 17, 2010

God's Generous Provision

S. "Now he who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will also supply and increase your store of seed and will enlarge the harvest of your righteousness." (2 Corinthians 9:10)

O. I can say with confidence that in my lifetime I have experienced the truth of this verse. I have NEVER been without basic provisions in my life...food, clothing and shelter. God has proven faithful on so many accounts through my lifetime and I am so grateful. But that is not the only provision that is promised in this verse. The seed of righteousness that God has planted in my life has grown and will continue to grow as God daily reveals himself to me and through me in my ministry. I definitely have a responsibility to follow the Lord and to pursue a deep and intimate relationship with the Lord, but I am assured that this has benefits in my life as well. The harvest is great and will overflow in God's righteousness in my life.

I am so glad that I serve a FAITHFUL God. I don't have to worry about his abiding presence, his generous forgiveness and his awesome love...He will provide and will willingly sustain my life in his care.

A. Today, I will celebrate the goodness of God's provision in my life, not just in receiving, but also in being a blessing to others as well.

P. Lord Jesus, as you have given freely to me, my I be give freely and generously to others around me. Thank you for filling me with your love and righteousness every day. I love you. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment