Friday, May 15, 2009

Living to Please God

S. "Dear brothers and sisters, we urge you in the name of the Lord Jesus to live in a way that pleases God..." 1 Thessalonians 4:1 (NLT)

O. I am always being viewed by others as a follower of Jesus Christ. Not only as a pastor, but as a Christian. People need to see Jesus in me no matter where we are or what we are doing. As a Christian, we have a responsibility to honor God will attitudes, our body, our thoughts...everything about us...and in honoring God with our lives we will show his love and mercy to other people. What a great reminder for us a Christians. But it is more than just being reminded...we need to put this into action. If we don't act on our belief, it is just knowledge gained for us and not for the good other others. I believe that a primary reason we live as disciples, as followers of Jesus, is to share his love with others. How we live our lives is so important in the world.

A. I will be considerate of all that my life reflects. I will be held accountable for my life to my family and others around me.

P. "Lord Jesus, you have changed my life. May that change be reflected in all that I do."

No comments:

Post a Comment