Saturday, May 30, 2009

Trusting While Being Faithful

S. "Oh, how great are God’s riches and wisdom and knowledge! How impossible it is for us to understand his decisions and his ways! " Romans 11:33 (NLT)

O. How do I begin talking about God? I don't fully comprehend all of who He is in this world and in my life. I have been reflecting lately on His plan for me. I have been put on my back...literally...and have been pondering God's ways in my life. This morning before reading I even said, "What are you trying to teach me, God?" So here is what I have come up with this morning. I have been given a priceless gift in my relationship with God. In the past year, I have grown to love Him more and more...I love spending time in His word to me and I love being in the place he wants to me be. I have been trusting in Him for each day of my life. I believe that he has me right where I am suppose to be at this point in my life...As a husband to Leigh Ann...As a father to my boys...As the pastor of Pea Ridge Baptist...But beyond that I am trusting. So I keep my hand faithful to the work that is before me and I trust in him daily to lead my life...each day learning more and more about who my God is for me!

A. Knowing that God knows all about my and that I can't fully understanding everything about Him, I will continue to learn and grow in my understanding of Him, faithfully spending time with him each day and developing my relationship with Him. I will trust in his guidance for my future, all the while being faithful to do what He gives me today!

P. "Lord Jesus, thanks for being in my life. Thanks for being so much bigger than me...Thanks for loving me and calling me for your purposes and your glory. Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment