Friday, June 5, 2009

God's Strength

S. "Every word of God proves true; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him. "
Proverbs 30:5 (ESV)

O. I truly believe this verse....that God's word is truth. I can absolutely rely on God's word for guidance, protection, direction, reassurance and lots more. Yesterday...and even today were great times for my in trusting in the truth of God's word. I know that God set before me a clear path before me regarding my decision regarding the issues related to my physical condition (back). The earlier verses in this proverb speak of God majesty and greatness. How he holds the strength of the wind in his hands and that he has established the ends of the earth. Surely if you can hold the wind and water...and form all this land that we have to enjoy, I can trust you to establish my life and guide me through each thought and each decision that I must make.

A. As I am face with decision today, may my mind be so wrapped in your love and peace and be filled with your knowledge. Give me the mind of Jesus each and everyday.

P. "Lord Jesus, I came to you today with complete trust in who you are. I acknowledge you presence in my life and your guidance to see me through each and every day. I take my stand in you and walk hand in hand through this day. Thank you for loving me today and everyday! Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment