Sunday, June 14, 2009

God's Valued Possession

S. “…Jerusalem, the city that the Lord has chosen out of all the tribes of Israel, to put his name there.” 1 Kings 14: 12b


O. It is interesting to see God’s protection and presence in his chosen place and possession. Jerusalem had been set apart for God’s holy dwelling and now he was continuing to protest here. How does this translate for me today? In see it this way – we are God’s precious possessions and we are honored in His sight by His presence in us. God has set me apart to be pure and holy before Him and as I experience God’s provision and blessing, I am drawn closer to Him.


A. I need to see my life and protection by God as a true gift and live and move everyday for His glory.


P. Lord Jesus, Thanks for making me your valued possession. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment