Monday, July 6, 2009

Broken to Return

S. “Come, let us return to the Lord; for he has torn us, that he may heal us; he has struck us down, and he will bind us up" Hosea 6:1 (ESV)

O. This is the first verse I read today! What a message. It is a call for the nation of Israel to return to the Lord. And it is a call for us to return the Lord. And here is what I like the most...there is purpose in the away from the Lord. There is healing that is taking place in our lives each and every day and at some point, we will be return completely to the Lord and experience his love and forgiveness. I truly believe there are times with the Lord will struck us down and put us in the lowest possible position so that He might be glorified by our return to Him. All He does, He completes in love and because he loves us...we can love him.

A. I will recognize that in time when I down and don't seem to understanding what is going on, that God has a plan and purpose behind it. I will allow my brokenness to bring glory to God has I return to receive his restoration and healing.

P. "Lord Jesus, I am in awe of who you are and of how loving, gracious and forgiving you are. I accept your purpose and plan in my life today and everyday. May you be glorified in my life. Amen"

1 comment:

  1. I admire your prayer..."I accept your purpose and plan in my life..." I wanna be like that!

    ReplyDelete