Friday, July 10, 2009

Faith to Faith

S. "God’s way of putting people right shows up in the acts of faith, confirming what Scripture has said all along: “The person in right standing before God by trusting him really lives.” Ignoring God Leads to a Downward Spiral" Romans 1:17 (TMSG)

O. This verse ends, in most translations, "The righteous shall live by faith" I have always believed that this speaks to "living" my life before God. That I would live in the realm of faith in each step of our lives. But in reading this today, I have seen another side of this . My life, spiritual life is only found in God. Life begins in a relationship with God and continues each day with him. I believe that he we want to see good things in our lives...if we want to be directed by God daily, we must allow God to be in control of our lives...we must believe in Him by faith. Faith in God gives us our spiritual life...Faith that grows in us will give us direction and wisdom in the future.

A. Having been made right in the Lord Jesus Christ through receiving his love and forgiveness, I will continue to live my life rightly aligned with Christ at the center. This is living by faith!

P. "Lord Jesus, I want to walk by faith and not by sight. I want you to be in control of my life daily. I love you. Amen"

No comments:

Post a Comment