Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My Heart

S. "The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For out of the overflow of his heart his mouth speaks." (Luke 6:45, NIV)

O. I put a big heart beside this passage in my Bible several years ago. The heart, my heart is what really matters in this life. I am called to give my heart to Jesus, to believe in him and trust in him for all that I do. I am called to love the Lord with all my heart...I am called to love others with this same conviction and compassion. I am called to guard my heart in Christ Jesus. The heart is important. I must take special care of my physical and spiritual heart every day.

Want really hits home to me is that my heart will be evident in all that I do. My actions and words will come from my heart. When I protect and give my heart to God, it will be evident in all that I do.

A. God, you have been working on my with regard to my physical heart over the past few months. I am also committed to keeping my spiritual heart healthy by spending time with you daily and living with you at the center and core of my life.

P. Lord, I give you my heart...take it and make it yours...that I might grow in your and that others will be drawn closer to you. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment