Sunday, February 21, 2010

Speak with Boldness

S. "Boldly and without hindrance he preached the kingdom of God and taught about the Lord Jesus Christ. " (Acts 28: 31, NIV)

O. There was nothing that could stop Paul from preaching the truth of Jesus Christ. And his preaching and teaching was not done in secret, but boldly as he faced persecution and ridicule and more. I believe that when we face adversity we are stronger because of it and that is exactly where Paul finds himself. What is good to realize is this…we don't have to be persecuted in order to speak boldly about Jesus Christ. Paul said "I am not ashamed of the gospel…it is the power of God…" (see Romans 1: 16). As a Christian, we are called, compelled, commanded to speak boldly the name of Jesus Christ.

A. Today, I stand in the power of God to proclaim his truth to the church. But it does not end there…I need to be bold Monday thru Saturday as well.

P. God, I am your messenger…use me to accomplish YOUR will as I join in the work of the Kingdom of God. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment