Friday, December 3, 2010

Such Great Excitement!

S. "So they hurried off and found Mary and Joseph, and the baby, who was lying in the manger." Luke 2: 16

O. So much excitement...I don't know if I have ever been in a situation like the shepherds experienced that night when the angel chorus sang to them announcing Jesus' birth. There hearts must have been racing, adrenaline must been flowing, their minds overloaded with all they were experiencing in just a few moments. No wonder that hurried off to see Jesus...they had to see what they had just been told. So off they went and their excitement did not wane once at the manger. They ran around telling others about what had happened.

A. The excitement about Jesus coming into the world should be no different than the excitement of Jesus coming into our individual lives today. And his coming is a daily event in our lives. He is present with us always and will continue to pure his love and mercy into our lives. Today, I need to live in such excitement and joy in my heart...so full of God's good news in my life that I can't stop telling others about it.

P. Lord, today I receive your give to me and ask for the a joy that will lead others to you. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment